In your Kingdom you can see several buildings, some of them related to your properties in the game, and others related to the different Fight Modes available.
Owned buildings Edit
The buildings you have unlocked give you some resources and information in the game:
- Castle gives you information about your power in the game, your squad...and allows you to change your nick and medal.
- Shop allows you to buy heroes and different resources like Gold, Gems and Elixir.
- Gold mine offers you a certain quantity of Gold three times every day, depending on the level of the mine.
- Gem mine offers you a certain quantity of Gems daily, depending on the level of the mine.
Other buildings: Fight modes Edit
The rest of the buildings you have in your kingdom are some (not all) of the different fight modes the game has:
- Brawl, to fight against similar squads for small rewards.
- Dark Tower, using your whole deck against the whole deck of players being in your current league.
- Divine Arena, with special combats with predefined squads every three days.
- Journey, with increasing challenges using your squad against predefined squads.
- Raids, fight against each other, steal whatever you want from the enemy Castle and deffend you own Castle.
- The Pit, with tough bosses to fight for great rewards.
You also have the button "Fight" down-right that displays the main fight mode, in which you gain "leagues" that unlock new heroes you can summon or get in chests, and the button "Summon" down-left, that take you to the shop.
Finally, you can see in your kingdom another building: The guild in which you are enroled.